- Parent consultation meetings new Reception
September 07, 2015 (08:00 - 09:00)
- Start of New School Year
September 07, 2015 (08:45 - 08:45)
- Parent consultation meetings Reception
September 08, 2015 (08:00 - 09:00)
- Reception start (half days)
September 09, 2015 (08:00 - 09:00)
- Reception start full time
September 14, 2015 (08:00 - 09:00)
Banners Gate Primary School Latest News...
Banners Gate Primary School
Coppice View Road, Sutton Coldfield B73 6UE (0121) 464 7355
Friday 3rd July 2015
Tours will be conducted at 9:30am and 11:00am, with refreshments at 10:30am.
Earlier this year, Ofsted found that our “lessons are interesting and exciting”, “pupils are extremely positive about their learning”, “the most able pupils make good progress because teachers build effectively on what they already know”, “Early Years staff make sure that their classes provide a safe, vibrant and exciting environment which supports childrens’ learning”, “pupils in Key Stages One and Two make good progress in reading, writing and mathematics”, and that “mathematics is taught well.”
We invite prospective parents to visit our school, experience workshops which demonstrate our successful maths strategy Maths Makes Sense, tour our classrooms and learning environments, and sample some home baking prepared in our kitchens by our own team of cooks.
We then invite you to enter into the spirit of our “American Independence Day”-themed Summer Fayre from 3:30pm, with fairground rides, bouncy castle, ice-cream van, line-dancing, “Banners Gate’s Got Talent”, and themed refreshments in our American Diner served by our authentically-dressed cooks.
Families attending the Open Morning will be entitled to a free refreshment voucher for the Summer Fayre.
We very much hope that you will join us and look forward to welcoming you to our school.
Welcome to Banners Gate Primary School
Welcome to the website of Banners Gate Primary School. The school is now an amalgamation of Banners Gate Infant School and Banners Gate Junior School.
Banners Gate Primary School exists as a place where children are at the heart of everything we do. We see each pupil as an individual and support them in achieving their full potential. We ensure that all children can work in a secure and safe environment where they learn to respect each other, their families, friends and of course themselves.
At Banners Gate we are a happy family community set in beautiful, leafy surroundings where we enjoy working together and strive to gain the best from each child.
• For all to feel valued, and to value and respect others.
• To build an inclusive school, which provides a supportive environment where everyone is able to develop, and in which cultural and social diversity is valued and celebrated.
• To have an open-door policy in order to promote a strong partnership between parents, pupils, staff and the community.
• To motivate and enthuse learners by providing opportunities for all to be successful, fulfil their potential, identify strengths, and achieve personal goals.
• To generate high expectations in all areas of school life whilst fostering a continuous enthusiasm for learning.
• To develop an increased awareness of belonging to a global community.
We want our children to be motivated, responsible and well behaved.
With your help, we will provide them with the necessary skills to achieve this.