Please find below our most recent Ofsted reports and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
What did Ofsted say about our school?
- Lessons are interesting and exciting.
- Pupils are extremely positive about their learning.
- The most able pupils make good progress because teachers build effectively on what they already know.
- Early Years staff make sure that their classes provide a safe, vibrant and exciting environment which supports childrens' learning.;
- Pupils in Key Stages One and Two make good progress in reading, writing and mathematics."
- Mathematics is taught well.