- Infant Celebration Assembly
November 27, 2015 (09:00 - 10:00)
- Y2 Indian Spice Taste Session
November 27, 2015 (14:00 - 15:00)
- Read Write Inc. Parent Workshop
November 30, 2015 (09:15 - 10:15)
December 02, 2015 (11:00 - 12:00)
- Christingle at the Church
December 02, 2015 (14:00 - 15:00)
Banners Gate Primary School Latest News...
Class with the highest attendance this week:
House point totals are announced in assembly every Thursday. The House Captains from the winning team are awarded with the house point trophy.
Results for this week:
Congratulations to GREEN team!
Earlier this year, Ofsted found:
“Lessons are interesting and exciting.”
“Pupils are extremely positive about their learning.”
“The most able pupils make good progress because teachers build effectively on what they already know.”
“Early Years staff make sure that their classes provide a safe, vibrant and exciting environment which supports childrens’ learning.”;
“Pupils in Key Stages One and Two make good progress in reading, writing and mathematics."
“Mathematics is taught well.”
Welcome to Banners Gate Primary School
Welcome to the website of Banners Gate Primary School. The school is now an amalgamation of Banners Gate Infant School and Banners Gate Junior School.
Banners Gate Primary School exists as a place where children are at the heart of everything we do. We see each pupil as an individual and support them in achieving their full potential. We ensure that all children can work in a secure and safe environment where they learn to respect each other, their families, friends and of course themselves.
At Banners Gate we are a happy family community set in beautiful, leafy surroundings where we enjoy working together and strive to gain the best from each child.
• For all to feel valued, and to value and respect others.
• To build an inclusive school, which provides a supportive environment where everyone is able to develop, and in which cultural and social diversity is valued and celebrated.
• To have an open-door policy in order to promote a strong partnership between parents, pupils, staff and the community.
• To motivate and enthuse learners by providing opportunities for all to be successful, fulfil their potential, identify strengths, and achieve personal goals.
• To generate high expectations in all areas of school life whilst fostering a continuous enthusiasm for learning.
• To develop an increased awareness of belonging to a global community.
We want our children to be motivated, responsible and well behaved.
With your help, we will provide them with the necessary skills to achieve this.