Banners Gate Primary School Latest News...
WHAT'S NEW ON OUR WEBSITE?
20th May: BGPS Weekly Bulletin Issue 15
14th May: BGPS Weekly Bulletin Issue 14
7th May: BGPS Weekly Bulletin Issue 13
30th April: Summer 1 POWer Project information Y1 - Y6.
30th April: BGPS Events Calendar Summer 1.
30th April: BGPS Weekly Bulletin Issue 12.
16th April: Update to summer term after-school clubs.
16th April: Summer 1 Fact of the Day.
16th April: Summer 1 Sound-a-Day.
16th April: BGPS Bulletin Issue 10.
Class with the highest attendance this week:
House point totals are announced in assembly every Thursday. The House Captains from the winning team are awarded with the house point trophy.
Results for this week:
Congratulations to GREEN team!
Welcome to Banners Gate Primary School
Welcome to the website of Banners Gate Primary School. The school is now an amalgamation of Banners Gate Infant School and Banners Gate Junior School.
Banners Gate Primary School exists as a place where children are at the heart of everything we do. We see each pupil as an individual and support them in achieving their full potential. We ensure that all children can work in a secure and safe environment where they learn to respect each other, their families, friends and of course themselves.
At Banners Gate we are a happy family community set in beautiful, leafy surroundings where we enjoy working together and strive to gain the best from each child.
• For all to feel valued, and to value and respect others.
• To build an inclusive school, which provides a supportive environment where everyone is able to develop, and in which cultural and social diversity is valued and celebrated.
• To have an open-door policy in order to promote a strong partnership between parents, pupils, staff and the community.
• To motivate and enthuse learners by providing opportunities for all to be successful, fulfil their potential, identify strengths, and achieve personal goals.
• To generate high expectations in all areas of school life whilst fostering a continuous enthusiasm for learning.
• To develop an increased awareness of belonging to a global community.
We want our children to be motivated, responsible and well behaved.
With your help, we will provide them with the necessary skills to achieve this.