- KS2 Christmas Production
December 10, 2013 (13:35 - 14:35)
- EYFS Christmas Performance
December 11, 2013 (09:30 - 10:30)
- KS1 Afternoon Christmas Concert
December 11, 2013 (14:00 - 15:00)
- KS2 Christmas Play Evening
December 11, 2013 (18:00 - 19:00)
- KS2 Morning Christmas Concert
December 12, 2013 (09:15 - 10:15)
All New Banners Gate Primary School
We have undergone some building work to revamp Banners Gate Primary School and combine the Infant school and Junior school into one building.
The main entrance will be open from Monday 25th February 2013. The junior phase entrance that has been used while the building work was being carried out will be closed.
Following all after school clubs, children should be collected from the upper junior playground or after sport events (held outside) they should be collected from the playing field.
Welcome to Banners Gate Primary School
Welcome to the new website of the newly-created Banners Gate Primary School. The school is now an amalgamation of Banners Gate Infant School and Banners Gate Junior School.
Banners Gate Primary School exists as a place where children are at the heart of everything we do. We see each pupil as an individual and support them in achieving their full potential. We ensure that all children can work in a secure and safe environment where they learn to respect each other, their families, friends and of course themselves.
At Banners Gate we are a happy family community set in beautiful, leafy surroundings where we enjoy working together and strive to gain the best from each child.
• For all to feel valued, and to value and respect others.
• To build an inclusive school, which provides a supportive environment where everyone is able to develop, and in which cultural and social diversity is valued and celebrated.
• To have an open-door policy in order to promote a strong partnership between parents, pupils, staff and the community.
• To motivate and enthuse learners by providing opportunities for all to be successful, fulfil their potential, identify strengths, and achieve personal goals.
• To generate high expectations in all areas of school life whilst fostering a continuous enthusiasm for learning.
• To develop an increased awareness of belonging to a global community.
We want our children to be motivated, responsible and well behaved.
With your help, we will provide them with the necessary skills to achieve this.